Total Pageviews

This Works In Transit Camera Close Up Primer Review

Sunday 28 December 2014


With the likes of Victoria Beckham favouriting this product and the amazing sounding ingredients and skin benefits I had high, high hopes for this primer. So what is it about this primer that had VB herself in a spin about it I hear you ask? 

This Works In Transit Camera Close Up  rrp £30 heralds itself as a portable pick-me-up that evens, plumps and brightens skin instantly by being a moisturiser, mask and primer all in one. This primer most appealed to me because of it's natural ingredients including a powerful blend of repairing plant oils, Hyaluronic Acid and added caffeine for its revitalising benefits. The primer promises to rapidly erase signs of fatigue, boost hydration and leave skin with a slightly dewy photo perfect finish. So did it deliver I hear you ask?

Kind of. It didn't leave me with the dewy finish that I like and expected. It left my skin feeling moisturised but not overly so, which is great if you have oily skin like myself. Some people have claimed this primer 'erased fine-lines' in photos, I have a few fine lines on my forehead and I can't say that I saw the same results myself. I wouldn't say the primer aided the longevity nor shortened the staying power of my foundation, it was just ok really. 

I'm on the fence with this product, for me it didn't deliver the results I was expecting, now I know I'm not going to get model dewy skin and a completely photo flawless finish but I was expecting it to perk my skin up a bit more. For £30 I can think of a few primers that admittedly don't contain the same amount of natural ingredients but do deliver a smoother finish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric