Total Pageviews

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter Swatch and Review

Sunday 18 January 2015


I've got a little bit of a thang for highlighter's and after lusting over Benefit's Girl Meets Pearl rrp £24.50 for a while I decided to take the plunge and purchase it, read on to hear my thoughts on it...


Like a lot of Benefit's products the packaging is super cute and the titles are product specific.



In my opinion the way the product is dispensed could have been designed way better, the applicator dispenses way more product than is needed so it ends up being wasteful and you have to be super cautious when twisting for more product.


The formula is quite sticky and thick for a liquid highlighter and I found it hard to blend over makeup without disturbing my foundation underneath but the colour is a gorgeous golden-pink that does give a lovely iridescent glow.

Over all a bit disappointing. I would have been happier with the product being dispensed from a tube or a bottle like their other highlighters and the formula feels more like a balm than the fluid it should be.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric