Total Pageviews

January's Birchbox

Saturday 10 January 2015


This month Birchbox have joined forces with Women's Health magazine to create a box of products that help us to go back to basics and hit refresh. So here's what was inside my box this month...





Helps to soothe redness after shaving and waxing and helps heal shaving rashes.



A shower gel with an energising blend of sea minerals and green tea extract.



A sweet scented leave-in conditioner that helps detangle and fight frizz.



A bioactive glycolic peel masque that renews your complexion.



A sheer gloss.

There was also a pilates band and a sachet of green tea included in my box as lifestyle extras.

I have to admit that when I opened my box I felt a little underwhelmed by it's contents but the products all are things I will use, with the exception of the lipgloss (not worn lipgloss since I was 12!) and the pilates band. Not a bad box to start the year with, I'm looking forward to giving it all a go.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric