Total Pageviews

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in Ivory Swatch and Review

Friday 23 January 2015


After seeing the glowing complexion of one of my favourite Instagrammers and asking which foundation she was wearing I rushed out and purchased Rimmel's Match Perfection foundation rrp £6.99 and I have to say it's a pretty good foundation!


Match Perfection is a medium buildable foundation that leaves you with a luminous, glowy finish. I went for the shade Ivory which I will say isn't as pale as I thought it would be, not a great match for me being as it's the winter but come spring when the tanning products come back out it will be a great match.

I did find I had to powder my nose and chin a little but I have quite oily skin so that was a given. I like the fact it contains an SPF of 18 and the bottle contains a pump making dispensing it so much easier. The formula is quite fluid and doesn't set really quickly which means you have time to apply and blend. I found the best results came from using my Beauty Blender, it really did leave a lovely finish. If like me you suffer from blemishes and scars you will need a touch of concealer but the foundation does a surprisingly good job on its own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric