Total Pageviews

Topshop Metallic Cream Blush in Aorta

Sunday 25 January 2015




One of the newest additions to my cream blusher arsenal is the beautiful Aorta rrp £7 from Topshop. Topshop have given us an impressive AW14 collection of beauty products and their new cream blushers have been amongst my favourites. 






In the pan the colour looks like an intense berry colour but on the skin it offers a luminous wash of colour to cheeks. As with all of Topshop's beauty products the packaging is extremely cute and the compact comes with a handy little mirror.
The formula is a little on the waxy side so I found it best to warm the product between my fingers before applying to my cheeks and then blending with a buffing brush. This blush gives a lovely rosy glow to your cheeks with no need for a highlighter over the top.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric