Total Pageviews

Trial-Sized Tuesday - Aveeno Cream

Tuesday 27 January 2015


I've had this little tube of cream hanging around in my sample drawer for a while and with the weather being as cold as it is and my skin feeling a little dry like it does I thought I'd give it a shot after my shower thins morning, read on to hear my thoughts...

Avenue Cream rrp £13.39 300ml is designed specifically for skin prone to eczema in mind as it combines naturally active Colloidal Oatmeal with rich emollients. Now I am aware that you are meant to use it regularly to help prevent dryness and irritation caused by dehydration so I can only share my initial thoughts after one use.

I don't suffer from eczema per-say but I do find that I suffer from little dry patches on my shoulders at  this time of the year and I didn't find that the cream did much for them. The formula is a cross between a cream and a balm and goes on without any sticky residue which I was surprised at considering it is for dry skin. The cream is odourless which as strange as it sounds was a little disappointing, I'm so used to using scented body oils and lotions that I really enjoy slathering myself with something sweet scented after my shower.

So my initial thoughts on Aveeno Cream? It's ok. Not something I'd rush out and buy unless a bunch of people could convince me of its long term benefits. Have you tried Aveeno Cream? What are your thoughts? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric