Total Pageviews

Trial-Sized Tuesday - Benefit Refined Finish Facial Polish

Tuesday 20 January 2015


One of my (many) post Christmas purchases was the b.right! Radiant Skincare by Benefit 6 piece intro kit rrp £14.50 which really is the most gorgeous little set to help you get introduced to Benefit's skincare. Having a weakness for exfoliator's like I do their Refined Finish Facial Polish was the first item I wanted to try and when better than on my Trial-Sized Tuesday!

This exfoliator boasts natural ingredients (winning me over already!) such as natural clay and seaweed extract rich in minerals and natural sugars known to purify the skin. Benefit claim that this exfoliator when used once or twice a week will help minimise the appearance of pores, purify the skin and leave you with a more radiant complexion.

I don't know why but I was expecting the exfoliating particles to be a little finer than they are. The formula is quite thick and creamy which is great as you can really work it into your skin without it just rolling straight off. Although the formula is quite creamy it didn't leave my skin feeling greasy as some other exfoliators have and it left my skin feeling very soft. One thing I will say is if you have sensitive skin or don't like scented skincare then this may not be for you, I found the product to have quite a strong shampoo like smell.

Overall not a bad little exfoliator, I don't know if I would rush out and purchase the full size product but it's definitely not the worst I've tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric