Total Pageviews

Trial-Sized Tuesday - REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Masque

Tuesday 13 January 2015


I was quite excited to see REN featured in January's Birchbox as it's a brand I still haven't tried very much of and I am drawn to anything that has that magic word glycol in it! I use and overnight Glycolic Peel twice a week and love the results so couldn't wait to try REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Masque.

This masque promises to be a potent bio active peel masque that is designed to renew the complexion and over time reduce the appearance of fine lines and even out skin tone. The texture of this masque is quite a sticky, thick gel and although the formula is quite sticky it applies well and doesn't roll off your skin as some gel masques do. It's relatively odourless and colourless which means you have to have good lighting to see where you're applying it. REN warn that slight tingling may be felt after application and it shouldn't be used on sensitive skin, I however didn't experience this.

Although I wasn't expecting huge results after one use I can tell it's not for me. Despite very thoroughly washing the masque off my skin felt greasy and oily after use and I broke out the next day! Luckily I barely squeezed one masque from the sample so there's no love loss there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric