Total Pageviews

MAC Prep+Prime Natural Radiance Primer in Radiant Yellow Review

Wednesday 23 April 2014




I've been dying to get my hands on this primer since it came out...anything that claims to have radiance inducing properties has to be mine!

MAC Prep+Prime Radiance Primer is priced at £29 which I think is totally worth it, for a few reasons...I use MAC's Prep+Prime Skin which is priced at £20.50 for 30ml, whereas Prep+Prime Natural Radiance is a generous sized 50ml bottle. Much like the Prep+Prime Skin this has a gel-like formula that glides onto skin so just one pump will do my entire face...my 30ml bottle of Prep+Prime Skin has been going strong for around six months now...with daily use!

I went for the Radiant Yellow as I have quite alot of red on my face so I thought this would double up as a primer to counteract that issue. MAC claim that this primer is especially effective on fair skin tones as the formula disappears upon application, resulting in a beautiful glow...I couldn't have said it better myself! I use MAC'S Studio Fix Fluid Foundation which isn't a completely matte finish but wearing this primer underneath gives me a gorgeous dewy glow, like skin only healthier!

As well as aiding an easy application of your foundation and a luminous finish this primer has vitamins E and C as well as caffeine to calm skin. Prep+Prep Natural Radiance has definitely won me over from my current Prep+Prime Skin...I'm hooked!

Jodie
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric