Total Pageviews

Kylie Jenner Lips - MAC Faux Lipstick Review and A Dupe!

Thursday 20 November 2014




I'm a little obsessed with the nude 90's lip that Kylie Jenner has been rocking lately and although she's never confirmed which shade she wears a lot of beauty enthusiasts have said it's MAC's Faux lipstick. Not only do I bring to you today MAC Faux but a dupe so good I really had trouble telling them apart when uploading my photo's to this post! 

So here we have MAC Faux...
And NYX Thalia...
On lips you can barely tell them apart! Here's a couple of swatches...


L MAC Faux
R NYX Thalia
NYX's Thalia is a great dupe for MAC Faux, so if you're looking for a cheaper alternative for Kylie's nude lip I would definitely recommend it! 

MAC Faux is a satin formula which glides on to lips and has a gorgeous vanilla scent very typical of MAC's lipsticks, I've been wearing it every day since purchasing, it is gorgeous! NYX Thalia is a similar creamy formula, it feels a tad more waxy but at a quarter of the price of Faux I think we can live with that!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric