Total Pageviews

Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat | Pillow Talk

Friday 7 August 2015


After seeing a few posts recently featuring this beautiful lip pencil come lipstick I decided to treat myself and let me tell you it's worth every penny.

Charlotte Tilbury's Lip Cheat lip pencils are said to be her secret weapon to fuller lips. The pencil glides effortlessly over your lips, doesn't bleed or feather and although I have been using it all over my lips it doesn't fade or dry my lips out.

Pillow talk is the most gorgeous shade for any occasion, it's like a slightly more rose beige version of my natural lips. I can get a good few hours of wear before I feel the need to reapply. 

Everything from the packaging to the product itself screams luxury and quality. I can't wait to expand my Charlotte Tilbury collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric