Total Pageviews

YSL Touche Éclat Complexion Highlighter Review and Swatches

Saturday 3 May 2014



On Friday I bought my first ever Touche Éclat! I know this highlighter has achieved a cult status in the the beauty world for delivering beautiful, complexion enhancing results. After much deliberation I, because there are quite a few shades, I decided to purchase shade 2.


This shade will be more on the highlighting side when I am a bit more tanned, at the moment this shade nearly matches my complexion so I'm not reaping the highlighting benefits however it does serve as a great concealer. I have noticed that my dark circles are less noticeable thanks to its light reflecting formula and it's hydrating so it doesn't dry delicate skin around the eye or sit in creases.


I can see why this highlighter has achieved it's well earned title in the beauty world and why millions of women have fallen in love with it.  I love the pen style packaging, don't be over hasty with clicking the pen or you can find it will dispense way too much product at once.  Overall a fabulous highlighter/concealer and at no more in price than my regular concealer I'm wondering why it's taken me so long to purchase one!

Jodie
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric