Total Pageviews

Trial-Sized Tuesday | R+Co Moon Shine Shampoo and Conditioner

Tuesday 4 August 2015


Last week I purchased some drawer organisers in a variety of sizes to help me tackle the dumping ground that is my dressing table drawers and I now finally have an organised sample drawer! These samples from R+Co instantly caught my attention, just look at the design, it's magical!


Moon Shine shampoo and conditioner is aimed at dull hair, giving it more sheen, contrast and dimension. The products contain Hibiscus extract which protects hair whilst conditioning and softening, Morninga-seed to protect against free radicals, Rhubarb to moisturise, Damson Plum to protect from discolouration plus rice extract which smoothes hair and retains moisture. Both the shampoo and conditioner smell amazing and I could still smell it in my hair a couple of days later, which is something you don't often get from hair products.

I love the squeaky clean feeling these products gave my hair and as promised it was left smooth and shiny, I don't quite know if I could stump up £22 for the shampoo and a further £22 for the conditioner, maybe a payday treat next month...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric