Total Pageviews

Trial-Sized Tuesday - ESPA Optimal Skin Proserum

Wednesday 9 July 2014



I've been meaning to try this sample of Espa serum since I received it with an order back in January, I used it yesterday morning and last night and here's my initial thoughts on the sample...


Optimal Skin ProSerum combines the exceptional nourishment of a treatment oil with the active benefits of multiple plant extracts to deliver naturally beautiful skin. Enriched with nourishing Omega 3,6 & 9, vitamins A & E and proactive natural extracts Tumeric, White Lupin and Sunflower. This advanced formulation helps brighten and even skin tone, enhance elasticity, firm and protect against premature ageing


Whilst I can't comment on the effects on my skins elasticity, firmness or fine lines I can say that this was a real pleasure to use. After cleansing and toning I applied a few drops before moisturizing, it quickly absorbed into my skin and left it feeling soft with a subtle glow to it.


What I really enjoyed about this serum was the scent, I could really pick up the Rose and Patchouli essential oils. I have oily/combination skin and am always very wary of heavy creams or facial oils but this sank straight into the skin and didn't increase my oily T-zone at all.


There are so many active natural ingredients in this serum it really is like a multi-vitamin for the face! To name a few of the skin-loving ingredients - Tumeric to enhance skin's radiance and even skintone, Rose Hip oil to promote healthy skin, Vitamin E and Evening Primrose oil to protect and regenerate skin cells.


I really enjoyed trialing this sample yesterday, I'm going to continue using the sample up and see what/if any difference it makes to my skin.





Jodie
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric