Total Pageviews

Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick - Streak

Wednesday 25 June 2014




A couple of weeks ago I did a post on Urban Decay's Revolution lipstick in Naked, today I have for you Streak


I absolutely love UD's Revolution lipsticks, the range of colours are gorgeous, the texture is creamy and nourishing and the packaging is just beautiful! 


Streak is a gorgeous coral pink, with an ever-so-slight touch of shimmer. It's a really flattering colour for most skin tones, so creamy and wearable you'll not want anything else in your handbag!




I honestly can't find any fault in the Revolution lipsticks. As with Naked I got around 3-4 hours of comfortable wear, lips were left feeling hydrated and colour didn't cling to any dry patches on my lips. Highly pigmented, infused with nourishing lip-loving ingredients and housed in sleek, expensive feeling packaging they truly are gorgeous! 


Jodie
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric