Total Pageviews

MAC Snob Lipstick Review

Friday 8 August 2014


Another addition made to my MAC lipstick collection last week was Snob, a light neutral pink. Like all other MAC lipsticks Snob has a vanilla scent but is taste-free and comes in their signature sleek packaging.


Snob is a cool-toned medium pink with ever-so-slight grey undertones and is part of the Satin finish line in MAC's permanent collection. The finish is quite opaque and I did find it a little dryer than any of the other Satin finish lipsticks I've tried from them but nothing that can't be solved with a little lip balm prior to use.


I absolutely adore this shade, it's slightly bubblegum pink which I think is a really fun colour for and girls lipstick collection. This shade wears for around 4 hours on me before the need to reapply and as it's a light shade doesn't stain at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric