Total Pageviews

Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stain - LA Exclusive & Rio Rush

Sunday 17 August 2014



Last week whilst in Boots I picked up two of the new Colorstay Moisture Stain's by Revlon in the shades LA Exclusive and Rio Rush, I only went in for some paracetamol but I'm always a sucker for a bargain and as these little pretties were 2 for £10 I just couldn't resist! Theses new offerings from Revlon give a non-sticky glass-like shine and hours of wear thanks to the highly pigmented stain. I don't usually like to wear a lipgloss (who wants their hair stuck in it every 5 minutes?!) but this is something different, it offers the shine of a gloss but the texture of a moisturising lipstick.

LA Exclusive


Rio Rush 

I really like this new lip product, there is a vast range of colours in the range so there is something for everyone and isn't the packaging just beautiful?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric