Total Pageviews

Make-up Space Saving Idea's - Unii Palette

Wednesday 26 November 2014

When Benefit released their Cheeky Sweet Spot Box O Blushes I hurriedly went out and bought it and loved it until I realised how inconvenient the clunky tin was and started looking for ways to to remove the blushers and house them in something more practical. So after some googling I found the Unii Palette from The Beauty Crowd rrp £15. Now I knew all about brands such as MAC, E.L.F and Stila doing refills of their products and MAC doing their own magnetic palettes for their eyeshadow's etc but I knew nothing of the world of de-potting make-up and the cute storage solutions out there for it.

So the Unii Palette was designed by a beauty enthusiast from California who wanted a travel friendly solution to storing and carryinging make-up. The Unii palette allows you store all of your favourite products in one place with it's magnetic inside, it even comes with a sheet of adhesive magnet for your products that aren't magnetic! 

I opted for the black design, it's so sleek and has gorgeous little flecks of glitter in it. The palette although sleek and relatively compact  is sturdy and very well made for £15.




You see that little clover looking rubber thing on the left? That's a moveable thumb grip allowing you to get a grip of your palette without sticking your fingers in the make-up pans!




I love the idea of being able to customise your own palette and it's a great solution for those gift sets we all get, meaning you can whip out your favourite items and chuck the rest!




The Unii palette came with really clear and concise instructions, making the whole process pretty foolproof. Lucking I managed to depot my blushers from my Benefit set without any breakages but depotting is not for the faint hearted and I definitely will be practising with some of my old drugstore products first before moving on to some of my favourite higher-end brands.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric