Total Pageviews

Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 Hour Eyeshadow in Permanent Taupe

Sunday 2 November 2014


I'm finding myself really getting into eyeshadow's lately, my usual daily go-to look is a glowy base, slick of eyeliner and lipstick and I'm ready to go, however this Autumn I've been reaching for browns and golds for my eyes and I've found the perfect colour in my first Maybelline Color Tattoo eyeshadow. Permanent Taupe £4.99 rrp is a gorgeous grey/brown in a matte finish that doesn't budge.


The glass pot housing the product gives it a more expensive feel than it's incredibly affordable price tag and there's enough space to get your finger in there rather than a brush for ease of use.

L Unblended
R Blended
As with most long-wear formulas you have to work fast as once the product has dried it's hard to blend and doesn't budge! I really like this product, the colour is chic and anything that lasts all day is a winner in my books! Have you tried any Maybelline Color Tattoo eyeshadow's and which are your favourites?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric