Total Pageviews

Trouble Sleeping? Try This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray

Sunday 30 November 2014


I've always been a pretty light sleeper, anything from hearing the dog walking around downstairs to the other half nipping to the bathroom in the middle of the night would wake me up and take me ages to get back to sleep, that's all a thing of the past since I discovered This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray rrp £30 250ml.

I will admit I really thought a pillow spray would be a bit gimmicky and without the help of sleeping tablets I was going to remain a twitchy sleeper but I can happily say since purchasing this miracle pillow spray a little over a month ago I have not awoken in the night once and I now sleep like a baby! All you do is squirt a couple of sprays onto your pillow and quilt before bed and let the soothing lavender and chamomile scent do its work! 

With 82% of users falling asleep faster and 92% of users feeling more refreshed in the morning (me being one of them!) what are you waiting for? If you are a light sleeper or are just a tad stressed and need an aid for a good nights sleep I highly recommend this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric