Total Pageviews

Topshop Metallic Cream Blush in Pulse

Sunday 16 November 2014


I picked up Topshop's metallic cream blush in the shade Pulse rrp £7 a few weeks ago and it has become a new favourite for my cheeks. Although described as 'Blossom Pink' on Topshop's website  I thought it was going to be more of a nude shade from the photo and was pleasantly surprised with the finish.


Pulse has a gorgeous iridescent finish with pink, berry and gold tones. I was concerned when looking at it in the pan thatI would end up looking like a disco ball but it gives just enough colour and a gorgeous glow to my pale skin. Out of all of the Topshop blushers I own I found this one to be the hardest to apply, now I don't know if it's the fact it's cold in the morning thus making the product hard, but I find the product quite hard to warm and have to use my stippling brush to apply to my cheeks rather than using my fingers as I usually do with a cream blusher.


I would definitely recommend this blusher to anyone that wants a little flush of colour but a totally luminous finish. Topshop really does offer a surprisingly great quality cosmetic collection and I can't say I have been disappointed with any of their products I have tried to date. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric