Total Pageviews

B. Rescued Energising Balm

Tuesday 24 February 2015



I don't know why I haven't done a post on this little miracle worker before as I have been using it daily for a few months now and I honestly couldn't be without it!

After the horrible results of using Clarins Beauty Flash Balm I was a bit apprehensive of using a similar product again but after falling in love with the B Micellar Water I thought I'd give it a shot and boy am I glad I did!



B. Rescued Energising Balm rrp £10.99 is designed to prep tired skin for the day with an energy boost. You can use it morning/evening after cleansing and it can even be used as a mask 2 or 3 times a week. What I absolutely love about this product is the finish it gives my skin when worn beneath foundation. With having oily/combination skin some of the products I use to treat it can leave my skin looking a little dull and lacklustre but this gives my skin a dewy finish and a healthy sheen.

I've tried a lot of the B range and I really should get some posts up on my favourites as Superdrug's own brand B has some seriously impressive offerings.

Have you tried any of the B range? What are your favourites?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric