Total Pageviews

Lancome Hypnose Mascara Review

Friday 20 February 2015

I'm still dipping my toe into Lancome products and I have to say I think this mascara could be the catalyst to me trying more!

Lancome Hypnose mascara rrp £22.50 comes in some seriously sleek packaging, it definitely has a luxe feel to it and the brush on the wand is just, well just perfect! 
The brush does an excellent job of coating each lash and really lengthening them without any clumpy bits. The formula is to die for! Not only is it blackest black but it stays put all day, not a sign of smudges or flaky bits. 

Top - No Mascara
Middle - One Coat
Bottom - Two Coats
Excuse my puffy morning eyes and flyaway bed hair but how lovely is this mascara on? It really lengthens and defines my lashes, I'm hooked!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric