Total Pageviews

Liz Earle Deep Cleansing Mask Review

Sunday 1 February 2015


If like me you have some seriously combination skin you'll know it's a constant battle to keep it under check and those blemishes at bay, today I'm reviewing a product which helps me do just that.

Liz Earle Deep Cleansing Mask  (prices from £6) is a concentrated clay mask that specifically targets oily and combination skin and helps to draw out impurities and restore balance. When ever I suffer a break out this is one of the masks that I reach for as it does an amazing job of getting down any redness and leaves my skin feeling more comfortable.

This mask is not advised for use on sensitive skin due to some of the ingredients. The main ingredients include green clay, rose-scented geranium and (the most prominent scent) manuka honey. The only let down for this mask is the formula, it's a lot more liquid than I have experienced with any other clay mask which means you can move it around your face quite easily, I have found the best way to apply it is with a brush. The sponges that come with the mask are great for effectively removing the mask and exfoliating it at the same time and really gives the whole process a spa feel to it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric