Total Pageviews

Topshop Sheer Lips in Alibi

Sunday 8 February 2015


I don't know about you but I am totally embracing the lighter, fresher makeup trends for SS15. Not only ditching the heavy winter makeup give me that extra 10 minutes in bed in the morning but it's also getting me excited about spring's neighbour summer!

Over the last 6 months Topshop have brought us some gorgeous beauty offerings and today's post is one of those. The Sheer Lips range are a moisturising, balm like lipstick that offer a medium yet build able slick of colour in a creamy, slightly glossy finish. I'm embracing the barely-there face (which actually takes me like 15 more products to achieve!) and this nude shade is great for just that.


The only thing I will say about this peachy little nude shade is that if you have rough, dry lips then you may find the colour settling onto the dry patches a little. Other than that I absolutely adore it! I'm pretty sure Topshop's Sheer Lips will be the only lipsticks in my bag this spring/summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric