Total Pageviews

Yes To Tomatoes Clearing Face Mask Review

Friday 6 February 2015


I seem to be on a roll with my posts on skincare this week, it's refreshing to talk about the basics instead of makeup I must admit. Today I'll be talking to you about this fabulous face mask from the quirky brand Yes To, Yes To Tomatoes Clearing Face Mask rrp £11.99. 

When I'm having a break out I like to alternate between this mask and Liz Earle's Deep Cleansing Mask as both have the outstanding ability to clear my skin. Yes To Tomatoes Clearing Face Mask is a total deep pore treatment that refines, purifies and moisturises your skin. The creamy clay mask is filled with anti-oxidants and powerful oil absorbers, perfect for oily skin like mine. 

I really love the freshness of this mask, it smells like baby wipes or talc, it just smells clean and fresh. Although this mask does an amazing job of treating any existing spots and really clears any oiliness on my skin it doesn't leave my skin feeling stripped or dry, it feels comfortable and extremely clean.

If you suffer from oily, combination skin like I do and are looking for a skin treat then I couldn't recommend this one enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric