Total Pageviews

Nails Inc & Victoria Beckham Collaboration - Bamboo White

Tuesday 17 February 2015


A bit of a latecomer to the party I know but admittedly I did tell myself for ages that I do not need a nail polish that retails for £25, but how wrong was I! 

Out of the two polishes featured in the VB and Nails Inc collaboration Bamboo White most appealed to me as I already have 5 or 6 tomato red's and who doesn't love a classic nude? So what's so special about this polish to retail for £25? Everything. The bootle oozes sophistication, customised by VB herself and made from hand frosted Venetian glass with a viewing window on the side to see your chosen shade. This polish, like all of Nails Inc's new lines, is a very generous 14ml bottle and the square lid pops off to reveal a more manageable screw in bottle top.

The formula contains bamboo extract to help build healthy nails and ensure a smooth application. I like to paint my nails with quite thin layers so I found I needed 3 coats for complete opacity. What I love about this colour is it varies in different lights, I would best describe it as a beige-pale pink. The polish wears so well, I have had this shade on for 6 days now and there's not a chip in sight, still as glossy as the day applied.


Do you own any of the VB and Nails Inc collaboration polishes? Could you part with £25 for a nail polish?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric