Total Pageviews

Bourjois Aqua Blush | Review & Swatches

Wednesday 24 June 2015






Bourjois are my favourite 'drugstore brand' and I always get excited when they have new releases, especially something as special as their new Aqua Blush. These gel blushers are the most fresh and fun product I have used on my face in a while, the formula is silky and blends impeccably to a natural sheer finish and the product itself smells fruity and feels cooling on your cheeks. One pump was more than enough for both cheeks for me, I dotted on to cheeks and buffed with my Real Techniques buffing brush and the result is just what I look for in a blusher...



I chose the two shades which I knew would get the most wear from, heres Cocoricorail a complexion lifting coral and Ingè-Nude a brightening nude peach.

Left | Cocoricorail
Right | Ingè-Nude


What's blown me away most about these blushers is the longevity, despite having a sheer finish they do not fade, in fact they are a bit of a pain to remove from your fingers after applying! 

Have you picked up any of Bourjois new releases?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric