Total Pageviews

Clinique SS15 New Releases Cheek Pop | Nude Pop Review

Thursday 11 June 2015




Ok so this post may come as a bit of a teaser to anyone that reads my posts outside of the U.S as the shade I'm featuring in today's post isn't actually available in the UK, a very kind friend managed to get one sent over to me here, I can't be the only person who finds it mega frustrating that cosmetic companies will only bring extensions to their current lines out in certain parts of the world, almost as if they can determine what one lady from one country will love more than another!

I already have a couple of Clinique's Cheek Pop's in brighter shades but when I saw this one, Nude Pop, I knew I just had to have it as it's the perfect everyday shade. Like the other Cheek Pop's the formula is incredibly smooth and has a very slight amount of shimmer to it leaving cheeks looking dewy and fresh. What I love about these blushers is that despite the formula being light you don't need a lot of product for a good result and it keeps the prettiness of the flower in the pan in tact for longer!

It's such a shame that Clinique only decided to bring out another 4 shades over here in the UK, there are 12 beautiful shades available in the U.S including a gorgeous looking berry shade called Cola Pop that I may need to add to my collection for the autumn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric