Total Pageviews

MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot | Soft Ochre | Swatch & Review

Sunday 28 June 2015





After reading what feels like a thousand posts on MAC's paint pots and almost daily donning a barely-there-eye I decided to purchase Soft Ochre last week and it really is one of those products that has left me wondering why the hell I didn't buy it before!

I wear MAC's Studio Fix Fluid foundation in the shade NC15 and Soft Ochre matches my base perfectly, covering any darkness on my eyelids and leaving the perfect nude base. 


MAC claim their Paint Pots to be 'a highly pigmented colour that goes on creamy and dries to a vibrant, intense finish' and I'll second that! Soft Ochre has a completely matte finish which lasts and lasts, I have quite oily eyelids and this cream eyeshadow doesn't crease or fade, it also works as a great base for eyeshadows to help longevity and intenseness.

I've definitely got the bug for MAC's Paint Pots, which are your favourites?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric