Total Pageviews

May Skincare Favourites

Tuesday 2 June 2015
































My monthly favourites posts are usually about makeup so this month I thought I'd share my favourite
skincare products, two of which are old favourites and two of which are great new discoveries.

First up we have Clarins Double Serum which I have been using for around 7 months and have noticed a considerable change in my skins texture and tone. Having oily skin has kept those wrinkles at bay and I bought this more as a preventative measure as I turn 27 this year. I had some fine lines (or laughter lines) around my mouth which have faded a lot and the once large pores on my cheeks have shrunken considerably. I winced a little as I handed over £55 for the 30ml bottle but as it lasts (with daily use) for nearly 6 months I can live with a justifiable £10 per month for an anti-ageing product which works for me.

Next up we have Dr LeWinn's Overnight Exfoliator which after searching for a link to the product I have just discovered has been discontinued *sad face. I have been suing this amazing product 3 nights a week for the last 12 months and my skin has never looked better. I suffered with a terrible bout of acne a couple of years ago and this overnight Glycolic peel has faded my scars and evened out my skin tone. Finding a similar product with the same amazing results will be difficult...leave me a comment if you can recommend something!

I had read quite a few posts on Pai BioRegenerate Fruit & Seed Oil Blend and last month decided to take the plunge and add it to my routine. I am a fan of Rosehip Oil, after my acne bout it healed my skin and combined with a couple of other treatments really aided the fading of scars and brimging back the glow to my complexion. This facial oil helps fade acne scars, stretch marks, fine lines and UV damage. I use this 3 nights after cleansing and before my night cream and my skin feels soft and radiant by morning.

Last but by all means least we have my second new skincare product for May, Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream. I had been dying to give this cream a try for as long as I can remember but was always put of by the price, luckily this cream came to me via a more affordable alternative to the regular £80 purchase price (via the You Beauty Discovery Box) and I have to say I'm impressed with the results so far. I have noticed a little goes a long way and I do find I have to massage quite well as it doesn't absorb instantly but my skin is guaranteed to be soft and supple in the morning, I'm looking forward to seeing the long term benefits of using this moisturiser.

Which are your current skincare favourites?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric