Total Pageviews

Nail Of The Week | Nails Inc St Johns Wood Garden NailKale

Thursday 18 June 2015







Whilst browsing one my favourite sites for a new nail polish last week I stumbled across the prettiest shade which left me having to resist the urge to look at my nails every ten minutes. St Johns Wood Gardens is the loveliest peachy pink shade that looks just perfect against a tan. 

Although I own more Nails Inc polishes than I care to admit this is my first from their NailKale range and I have to say that despite all of the nail loving ingredients (Zinc, Calcium and Kale to strengthen and protect) the formula isn't any less impressive than their regular polishes. For complete opaqueness I applied 3 thin coats and finished with Seche Vite Quick Dry, my surefire way to guarantee no chips all week. One thing that never fails to impress me is the brushes Nails Inc use for their polishes, the perfect size and shape to ensure a neat finish and even coverage.

I really love this shade, it's the perfect transitional spring to summer shade which I promise you won't be able to stop looking at!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric