Total Pageviews

Talkin' About Toners - For Problem Skin

Thursday 25 June 2015



Firstly let me start off with an apology for the poor quality photo, the weather is pretty gloomy and it's really overcast here today *sad face.  I thought I'd do a little post on my favourite toners as I use these three regularly but for different purposes.

So we'll start from the left shall we? La Roche-Posay Serozinc Spray is my morning toner, I use it straight after cleansing and it's designed to mattify skin and leave it less shiny and greasy. I love the fact this toner comes in a spray bottle, it's really cooling and wakes your skin up. I've been Serozinc for about 3 weeks now and I'm really enjoying it, I find my skin is less oily throughout the day.  

Next up is one you must have seen before, Pixi Glow Tonic. I use this toner pretty much every morning (before Serozinc) and again in the evening. It's one of those products where you don't see the gradual change in your skin but all of a sudden you'll start getting compliments from other people. I think I've mentioned before that I'm addicted to anything that contains Glycol and that's what drew me to this toner. If you have skin that's a little lacklustre and you want something that will exfoliate whilst toning then this is for you.

Last but certainly not least is Caudalie Beauty Elixir. This is the toner I like to use after having my twice-weekly face mask or when I'm having a break-out. Imagine someone with a mouth full of mint blowing on your face, that's how refreshing this stuff is. It's cooling, soothing and instantly tightens my pores after cleansing. Although I use this as a toner you can use it to prime skin and set makeup, it's truly a marvel.

Do yo see any of your favourites here?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric