Total Pageviews

June Empties

Wednesday 1 July 2015



I was on a bit of a mission to work my way through samples last month and I think my June empties reflects this. So here's my empties, thoughts and any repurchases.

First up is Eau Micellaire Demaquillante (Micellar Water) from My Little Box. Unfortunately their beauty products are not available to buy in the UK, I honestly can't wait until they are as I have really enjoyed each of their beauty products I have received in my monthly subscription. This micellar water did a great job of lifting makeup and smelt like a refreshing cup of green tea. I'll b first in line when their UK online shop opens.

I did a post on Bumble & Bumble's Invisible Oil Shampoo & Condtitioner a couple of weeks ago, it's on my payday wishlist. After onlyone use my hair felt thoroughly cleansed and left silky and frizz-free.

Boots Botanics Microdermabrasion Polish is probably THE best exfoliator I have ever used, this stuff is like pure sand and completely buffs away dull skin. Once I've used up some of the exfoliators I already have open I will be returning to this one for sure.

I've already gone on to repurchase Percy & Reed Eau My Goodness Shine & Fragrance Spray as I've never used a shine spray as good as this one. Not only does it leave hair with mirror shine but it also acts as a hair perfume leaving hair refreshed.

Lancome Hypnose Mascara  is my all time favourite mascara for length and definition. I have a stash of mascaras I need to work my way through but I definitely will be repurchasing this one.

I really don't get the hype surrounding Glamglow Youthmud, maybe it's one of those products you need to use and over time will see results. More than anything I found this mask to be an irritant to my skin, the mask indicates a tingle when using but I found it to burn my rather un-sensitive skin.

The Body Shop Honey Bronzer is one of those products I stock up on and always have on standby ready for when it runs out. This is the only bronzer that I have ever owned that blends seamlessly and looks natural even on my pale winter skin. A must have in my makeup bag.

I'm yet to see the results of Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream, but after only a few weeks of using I wasn't expecting to see a miracle, although it does promise to deliver results within 15 days. I have gone on to purchase the full size product as this was only a sample, the cream is pleasant to use and doesn't leave my skin feeling oily like some anti-agog products do.

Moroccanoil Hydrating Hair Mask is a must have for my thick, dry hair. I love anything that has organ oil in as it transforms my hair, this one has already been repurchased.

Not only does Beauty Protector Protect & Treat Mask smell uh-mazing but it does the most amazing job of softening course and dry hair and ensures you have no frizz or fly-aways. This mask is only available to purchase from the Birchbox shop, I will be stocking up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric