Total Pageviews

Keeping Skin Clear | Yes To Tomatoes Cleanser

Friday 24 July 2015




You know when you discover a product so good that you want to tell everyone about it yet keep it a secret at the same time? This is that product! Yes To is a brand that I've found a little hit and miss in the past, this cleanser is a straight up hit in my routine. 

Yes To Tomatoes Clarifying Cleanser is 98% natural which already gains points from me, it's SLS and Paraben free and also cruelty free. This cleanser helps to maintain your skins PH level, remove excess oils and impurities and keep skin clear. The cleanser is kinda runny meaning you have to be quick getting it to your face after squeezing on to your fingers, I prefer applying a small amount to my konjac sponge and massage into my skin. The cleanser has that clean smell to it, if you know what I'm talking about? 

My skin definitely looks brighter since using this cleanser, it's refreshing to find a product aimed at problem skin that isn't full of alcohol and other skin damaging products. If like me you suffer from oily, blemish-prone skin I really recommend this one.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric