Total Pageviews

Two For Tanning Your Face

Wednesday 22 July 2015



I thought I'd follow on from last weeks post on my favourite tanning products for body with my current favourites for your face. Both products are completely fool proof and provide a natural, build- able tan.

First we have an old favourite, Clarins Radiance Plus Golden Glow Booster. This is a concentrated serum type tanner which you can customise to the depth of tan you want. One drop every day to give a light tan or keep your tan topped up and two or three drops for a deeper bronze. I mix a couple of drops with my night cream and wake up with a nice natural glow about me. I don't tend to use fake tan on my face as they generally break me out, I've never had any skin troubles with using this gentler alternative.

James Read Sleep Mask Tan is a product I've had in my stash for a while yet for some reason never tried, how stupid was I?! Sleep Mask Tan as the name would indicate is a product best applied before bed, it has all of the ingredients of nourishing skincare with the added benefit of tanner, ensuring you wake looking rested and with a natural glow.

If you're looking for facial tanning products which are both easy to use and give natural results, I couldn't recommend these two products enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric