Total Pageviews

My Little Box by Diane Von Furstenberg

Thursday 16 October 2014


Whilst slobbing on the sofa yesterday with this miserable cold I have I was perked up (briefly) by the delivery of October's My Little Box. I just can't get enough of this brand and I know when their in-house beauty range hits the UK I will be penniless! So here's my box and contents...







So this month's box was a collaboration with, as you may have guessed, Diane Von Furstenberg. So if you're anything like me you'll be asking who is she? Well Ms Von Furstenburg is a Belgian born American fashion designer best known for the creation of the iconic wrap dress! This months box included a gorgeous scarf (prints varied) designed by the lady her herself and a cute little brooch with DVF's logo, Ms Von Furstenburg's lips!

For my fellow beauty lovers there was a 75ml bottle of Keratase Laque Dentelle hairspray, 10ml L'Occitane Vanilla Hand Cream and a gorgeous 100ml bottle of MLB's in-house Micellar Water. 

I'm only on my second box from My Little Box but I can tell you it's the first beauty box to actually get me excited about receiving! Every aspect of this box screams quality and well thought out design, a pure joy to receive. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric