Total Pageviews

Trial-sized Tuesday's - Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse

Wednesday 15 October 2014


I've had a couple of bottles of Huile Prodigieuse by Nuxe laying around in my miniatures drawer (yes I have a drawer dedicated to miniatures and samples!) for a while now and after my shower yesterday I decided to indulge in a little bit of Frances leading beauty oil.

What I love firstly about this dry oil is it's a multi-purpose product. You can not only use this oil on your body, but also your face and hair too, making it the perfect travel companion.

This oil absorbs quickly and left no greasy residue and the smell is just divine! I can't quite put my finger on the scent, it's probably the combination of six precious plant oils including Macadamia, Hazelnut, Borrage, Almond, Camellia and St Johns Wort. I applied a small amount to my palms and smoothed over my fly-aways after doing my hair and every time I moved my head yesterday I could smell that divine smell again!

I love this oil and considering how little you need to use to get the desired effect £28 for 100ml is a bargain in my opinion!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric