Total Pageviews

Topshop Powder Blush Dream Phone

Friday 3 October 2014

Since the first leaves started falling from the trees I have been obsessed with anything berry toned. For the last two weeks I have been donning some lovely dark red and plum lippies but have been struggling to find a blush to pair with them...until I found Topshop's Powder Blush in Dream Phone.
Dream Phone is described as a dark pink but it definitely has more of a berry tone to it than pink. It has an ever so slight gold shimmer to it which gives your cheeks a slight sheen keeping the colour from being flat. Like all of the other Topshop blushers I own, this applies like a dream and you don't need to apply a ton of it to get a nice flush of colour.


I love this shade, it pairs perfectly with my current favourite lipstick (Clinique Almost Lipstick in Black Honey) and it will be one I will be wearing all autumn/winter!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric