Total Pageviews

Favourite Spring Base | Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream

Sunday 19 April 2015


Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream | rrp £9.99

After a nursing my skin back to health after a really bad bout of acne two years ago I have happily stepped away from the foundation and gravitated towards lighter bases. After reading so many great reviews on this CC cream but never having my skin in the place to try it this was my first choice for a lighter base.

Bourjois CC cream contains 3 colour correcting pigments to help level out skin tone, apricot for anti-fatigue, green for anti-redness and white for anti-dark spots. The formula is quite runny and I was not expecting it to give the level of coverage it does, one layer eliminates the redness I suffer from on my cheeks and evens out my tone.


I still apply concealer under my eyes as they are quite dark and find I have to set with a little powder as my skin can get quite oily in this warmer weather but I absolutely love the finish, it's so glowy and light. I like to apply with my fingers and then blend with a damp Beauty Blender and the result is so natural you can barely tell I'm wearing anything. The only thing I will say is that the shade I bought (Light) will be a problem for people with fair skin, I'm using fake tan at the moment meaning it's a perfect match but I definitely wouldn't get away with this in the winter as it's quite dark.

I'm definitely a convert. I can get just as much longevity from this CC cream as from any foundation I own and the coverage is better than some of the higher-end foundations in my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric