Total Pageviews

Rimmel Sunshimmer Instant Tan Mousse Light | Before & After

Thursday 9 April 2015



As soon as the sun makes an appearance I start deliberating over which tanning product I'm going to use to help me fake that 'week away on holiday' glow - I mean who wants to bare legs so white they look purple on that first opportunity to wear a dress - after reading a feature on this product in this month's Glamour mag I thought I'd give this a shot.

Ok so what's it all about? It's a lightweight mousse formula which dries in 2 minutes and develops in an hour. This tanner gives an instant tan which means it's great for last minute nights out and makes it easier for application as you can see where it's going and after showering you are left with a golden glow which lasts up to 7 days. As I was so pale I decided to go for the shade Light to be on the safe side and I love the results.


The colour is very natural and golden, when I initially applied it the mousse had a red undertone to it and I was a little concerned that I would look a little orange but I think it looks great. What I love about this tanner is that if you feel the colour isn't deep enough after an hour of developing you can add another layer without looking streaky or patchy. 

Rimmel's Sunshimmer Tan Mousse has pleasantly surprised me, I have bought tanning products in the past for four times the price which haven't performed as well as this. If you're not a fan of that biscuity fake tan smell you get from tanners then you'll love this because it has a really fresh kinda baby wipe smell to it. If you're looking for a purse friendly self tan then check this one out, I got it on offer from Boots for £4.99 but the regular price of £7.99 for 150ml bottle still makes it a beauty bargain.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric