Total Pageviews

Nails Inc The New White | Whitehall Review

Sunday 12 April 2015



When Nails Inc released their 'New White Collection' I hurriedly bought three of the four shades, this being one of them. The New White Collection is described as 'an innovative collection of white based polishes. Enriched with Porcelain Flower extract - a rare flower from Thailand with recognised healing, therapeutic, illuminating and calming properties the range will help improve nail strength and health'. Whitehall is described as a white with a hint of peach to it, being obsessed with everything peach I couldn't wait to get it on my nails.


The formula of this polish is a bit of a nightmare, it's not overly watery but it did take me four coats to reach complete opacity, not a polish for a quick mani. Is this polish peach? Every person I asked said it looks pale pink and I think I'd have to agree. This shade is very similar to Barry M's Gelly Polish 'Rose Hip'.

Overall a bit of a disappointment colour and application wise. Such a shame as I really love the other two (White Horse Street - a pale lilac/grey and Swan Street - a pale mint).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric