Total Pageviews

Milani Baked Blush | Luminoso

Sunday 5 April 2015


When I caught sight of this blush on a fellow Instagramer's feed I just knew it had to be mine. I have an ever so slight obsession with anything peach/coral toned so I took to the internet straight away to purchase it only to discover it was an American brand and it turned out to be a little more difficult to get hold of over here. I did however find them on a website called Beauty Crowd for the mere price of £6! 

This silky blush is the perfect mix between pigment and shimmer and really delivers a gorgeous wash of colour to your face. The formula of this blush is incredible for the price, it's so pigmented and buttery and applies so smoothly.



Excuse the poor photo (taken prior to leaving for work) but just look at this blusher on! I'm wearing the blusher alone, no highlighter or bronzer. I have worn this shade everyday since it arrived, it really has become my go-to natural day-time blusher.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric