Total Pageviews

Welcome To The Stash | MAC Patisserie

Tuesday 21 April 2015


MAC Patisserie | rrp £15.50

I have lusted over Patisserie for longer than I care to remember and on the Easter Bank Holiday Friday when the weather was a little gloomy this famous nude just fell into my basket whilst browsing online.

Patisserie is from MAC's Lustre lipstick range meaning it's sheer and leaves a gorgeous non-sticky sheen to your lips. This seriously wearable pinky nude is going to become my new go-to lipstick I can just feel it.


Patisserie really is like my lips only better meaning I needn't worry about liner to prep and it's moisturising enough not to need to worry about applying balm beforehand (like I find i have to with some of MAC's more pigmented lipsticks). After wearing this lipstick everyday since receiving it I'm left wondering why on earth I didn't buy it before?!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric