Total Pageviews

L'Oreal Paris Color Riche La Palette Nude Eyeshadow Palette | Beige

Tuesday 28 April 2015



I have wanted this palette ever since I saw preview posts of it online but frustratingly every time I had gone to purchase it online it had been out of stock, much to my delight I walked into my local Superdrug over the weekend and the L'Oreal stand was stacked with them and I brought this little gem home with me. Although equally as beautiful this palettes predecessor is more rose/pink toned and as I have yellow toned skin it just wouldn't have worked for me, where as this palette has everything I need in one place.


The formula of the eyeshadows is silky and the shades blend incredibly well. I love the fact there is a mixture of matte and shimmer shadows in this palette along with a decent sized mirror and a not so bad quality applicator/brush. The palette itself is sleek and much unlike anything I'm used to from L'Oreal, it definitely has a more high end feel to it.

This palette was definitely worth the wait and in my opinion worth the hype. Will you be purchasing one?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric