Total Pageviews

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade | Dark Brown | Review

Friday 1 May 2015



Unless you have been living under a rock you can't have missed all platforms of social media ablaze with reviews on this stuff. As I usually use a powder (MAC Espresso eyeshadow) on my brows I brushed it off for a while but a couple of weeks a caved in and wanted to know what all of the fuss was all about and all I can say is it's uh-maz-ing!

So what is it? It's a waterproof, smudge proof and humidity proof brow colour in the form of a creamy almost gel like formula. What surprised me the most about this stuff is how little you need to use, I'm talking about just skimming the surface lightly with your brush gives you enough to fill in your whole brow. I was a little worried about getting that over-done brow look but I have found using light strokes with an angled brush gives me a lovely natural finish.


I went for the shade Dark Brown and it's the perfect match for my natural brow colour. Because you need to use so little of this product the jar will last forever making it a real investment. I have to admit, I'm a total convert from the brown eyeshadow I used for years!

Have you tried ABH Dipbrow Pomade?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric