Total Pageviews

Makeup Revolution Lip Hug Lipsticks in To Get Lucky and Love Can Set You Free

Friday 2 January 2015


A couple of weeks ago I did a small Makeup Revoution haul and included in said haul were their new Lip Hug lipsticks in the shades Love Can Set You Free and To Get Lucky. After seeing a few previews on Instagram of these lipsticks and the claim of incredible colour and staying power with a comfortable formula I couldn't resist adding them to my order.


I took a bit of a gamble with choosing the shades I did as the swatches aren't the best on their website but without sounding too careless with my money I really didn't mind for the money. I can joyfully say I love the shades and the formula!
Love Can Set You Free is an extremely wearable muted pinky brown shade which has been my go-to nude shade since receiving it. As you can see the finish has a slight sheen sand leaves your lips feeling moisturised and comfortable,
To get lucky is a gorgeous berry shade which I wore Christmas day and it lasted surprisingly well through eating and drinking. I did find the colour bled a little bit with this shade but found it to wear better with a lip liner.

I love these new offerings from Makeup Revolution and will definitely look into adding more shades to my collection when I see some more swatches online.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric