Total Pageviews

Trial-Sized Tuesday's - Clarins Skin Smoothing Eye Mask

Tuesday 30 December 2014


After a long, busy day sat in front of my pc in the office yesterday I had a dig through my drawer of samples to find a little something to try for my Trial-Sized Tuesday's spot and rejoiced at the little box of  Clarins Skin Smoothing Eye Mask staring back at me. I've been meaning to try this stuff for a while and boy did my tired peepers appreciate it afterwards.

Clarins Skin Smoothing Eye Mask does just that, it's an intensive mask blended with Wild Rose, Apricot and Rose Water that helps energise tired eyes and minimise the signs of fatigue. The formula is smooth and creamy and doesn't tug at your eye are when you're applying it. You simply apply the cream to your under eye area and after 5-10 minutes gently wipe away with a damp cotton wool pad. I did find whilst it was drying it felt a little tight under my eyes but after I wiped it off the skin under my eyes felt so soft and refreshed. 

At £30.50 for 30ml it may seem a little on the expensive side, however for the very little amount that you need for each eye it will last forever and it's probably the most energising under eye treatment I have tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric