Total Pageviews

Born Pretty Store Matte Lipsticks

Saturday 13 December 2014

A few weeks ago I was approached by the lovely Alicia from Born Pretty Store the one-stop shop for beauty and accessory shopping and was asked to review some of their products on my blog. After having a browse through the hundreds of items on their website I settled on trying some of their Matte Lipsticks and pictured are the shades I received 07 a punchy tomato red and 08 a zingy coral.






The first thing I noticed when I pulled them out of the packaging was the striking resemblance to Topshop's lipsticks, everything from the mint coloured sleek metal housing of the lipstick itself to the cute little cardboard box. A clear rip-off of Topshop's make-up line, but with so many affordable brands copying Premium brands who cares when you're getting just as good quality make-up for a fraction of the price?






I would say the finish of these lipsticks is more of a creamy satin finish than matte, which means the formula isn't drying on your lips at all. Of the two I prefer 07 the tomato red, my pale skin can't really pull of such a bright coral at the moment, but I imagine it will look great with a tan in the spring/summer.
If you fancy checking out bornprettystore.com (and trust me you'll want to as they stock everything from false lashes to phone cases!) then I have been given an exclusive code for you to receive 10% off your first order and it's free international shipping!*


*bornprettystore.com is an overseas seller so expect around a 2 week window for delivery.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric