Total Pageviews

Stila Convertible Colour - Gerbera

Sunday 7 December 2014



If you happen to stop by my blog regularly then you'll already know I have real soft spot for blushers, especially the cream variety. Stila's Convertible Colour's are some of the finest cream blushers I own and the gorgeous shade Gerbera is a beautiful rosy peach colour that looks great on all skin tones. 




I've done a couple of posts on these versatile little beauties and I have to say Gerbera is my new favourite shade, it's the perfect amount of peach and pink leaving cheeks with a healthy flush of colour.

L Stila Convertible Colour Gerbera
R Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge Fresh Melon

Upon playing with my new favourite shade I discovered it's quite similar to Bobbi Brown's Pot Rouge in Fresh Melon, Gerbera being a little brighter and less peach in tone but very similar none the less. I love the finish of Stila's Convertible Colour's, they leave a gorgeous sheen that enhances the healthy glow the colour gives.




This shade looks lovely on cheeks, I did find it a little more difficult to work with on lips as it's a lighter shade, I found a little lip balm on first and then working into lips with your fingers works best. As with all my cream blushers I like to apply with my fingers first and then buff with my Real Techniques buffing brush for a flawless finish. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric